It is said that each individual is different in this world, but there are some lucky ones who are beyond the ordinary. Be it their height or a birthmark, these people possess unique features which have become a part of their identity.
ViralSection has found 15+ people whose unique appearance will make you go “Wow!”
1. “Yao Ming visited my girlfriend’s restaurant, she’s 4’11.”
2. His birthmark is in the shape of a heart!
3. Her expression is priceless.
4. “My friends 2 different colored eyes”
5. A baby girl with vitiligo
6. “I have a hereditary gap in my eyebrow.”
7. “My brother and his friend, both age 13”
8. “My son used to look like Danny DeVito.”
9. “A customer came in and let me take a picture of her hands that had 6 fingers each.”
10. “I have a pair of moles that look like an eyebrow piercing.”
11. This woman has naturally brown and blonde hair, perfectly divided.
12. “My daughter was born with a French manicure.”
13. Her smile is contagious.
14. “My baby cousin has hair that looks like a news anchorman.”
15. Nyakim Gatwech — the darkest model in the world
View this post on Instagram
Happy new year! 2019 I’m grateful for you, 2020 I’m looking forward to what you have to offer by the grace of God. This year expect your blessing, count your blessing, life is a gift from God use it. Grow with intention into 2020 walk with blessing and regret nothing. Shot by: @iamtberry Make up details: Foundation: true match by @lorealmakeup Eyebrows: brow stylist definer 390 in the color: dark brunette, by @lorealmakeup Lips: Rouge Signature lipstick @lorealmakeup #lorealparispartner
16. Half of her face has vitiligo.
View this post on Instagram
I debated sharing this but here it goes… Today was an amazing day! I got to hang around a bunch of models and walk my first runway! However, I’m not going to lie, there was a moment of insecurity with my vitiligo. On the outside I might look confident with my vitiligo, but that’s not always the case on the inside. I constantly have a million thoughts running through my head about it, and today, the main thought was how much I missed wearing lashes and having a full glam face beat like all of the other models. I felt out of place… Yes, I know, I can still do all of that but I didn’t want to hide my vitiligo, I wanted to embrace it. I prayed about it and reminded myself God has made us all different and special, I just have an extra dash of special. ❤️ This is not a self pity post, just a post sharing my honest thoughts and feelings. ❤️❤️❤️ #vitiligo Shoutout to @madisonthemua for getting my face together! As always, amazing! 😍
17. “Using a donut as a unit of measurement, I’m 27 donuts tall.”
18. This baby has better eyelashes than every adult I know.
Do you have a birthmark or a characteristic that makes you unique? Share its photo with us in the comments below!
Preview photo credit ZOlDBERG / Reddit