Hugging someone for 20 seconds reduces stress, keeps your blood pressure in check, and ensures your heart stays healthy. Simply put, hugs boost the production of the “love hormone” oxytocin in your body, so all you feel is love and warmth.
This International Hug Day, we at ViralSection are celebrating the power of hugs! Take a look at our cuddle compilation below and don’t forget to hug someone today.
1. Michael Raymond and Jason Momoa — we volunteer to be a part of this hug!
2. Billie Lourd and Carrie Fisher
3. Justin Bieber and Snoop Dogg
4. Selena Gomez and Julia Michaels
5. Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner
6. Sophie Turner and Jamie King
7. Reese Witherspoon and Laura Dern
8. Meryl Streep and Nicole Kidman
9. Kathy Griffin and Amber Heard
10. Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts
11. Bella and Gigi Hadid
12. Rebel Wilson and Anne Hathaway
13. Elle and Dakota Fanning
14. Lea Michelle and Emma Roberts
© leamichele / Instagram
15. Demi Lovato and mom Dianna De La Garza
Do you have any cute snaps like these of yourself hugging someone? Share them with us below and spread the love!
Preview photo credit nicolekidman / Instagram