We can argue that Homer Simpson’s favorite snack is spelled “donut” or “doughnut” all day long. But nothing beats “dognuts,” because that just cracks us up. Spelling is important, but some errors are worth sharing because they are so hilarious. If you’re looking to get a quick laugh, this article is for you.
We at ViralSection are delighted to show you a number of misspelled words that are sure to brighten your day.
1. Makes you wonder what they’re made of.
2. As long as you know he’s there working…
3. When the computer makes you think before you click:
4. Just send me what I want!
5. Sound advice from a fellow human being
7. Forget about getting slim, be slime instead!
8. These lonely cantaloupes can’t elope.
9. Maybe the spell check system malfunctions too.
10. This is when an angel cries.
11. Don’t forget to check the inbox when you’re expecting.
12. Congratulations on the perfect spelling!
13. Somebody got owned!
14. This is the point where you stop to check the spelling.
15. It’s fine to park illegally, no problem.
16. This tickled my funny bone when I read it.
17. After 2 hours of sewing, someone realized that “mail” was misspelled.
18. Spite has a price.
19. No onions, pickles, or cucumber, just chili please.
20. It’s the thought that counts.
21. Because smoking is bad for you.
Which of these made you roll on the floor laughing? Have you seen hilarious spelling mistakes in real life? Share your snapshots with us!
Preview photo credit lemurofdoom / reddit