Did you know that the smell of chocolate in a bookstore makes people want to buy romance novels? This is one of the many mind-blowing facts that make the Internet a very interesting place — and it makes for great conversation!
Here at ViralSection, we did our research and found 20 of the most curious facts that you may not know.
- A day on Venus is a little longer than a year on Venus.
- Most elephants weigh as much as a blue whale’s tongue.
- Cows can solve puzzles and when they do, they enjoy it.
- It’s illegal to own only one guinea pig in Switzerland.
- Samsung uses butt-shaped robots to test their phones.
- Some fish can yawn, cough, and burp.
- Right after birth, a baby can only see in black and white.
- There are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sand on all the beaches on Earth.
- In England, pigeon poop is the property of the Crown.
- If you eat too many carrots, your skin may turn orange.
- The human body emits light that’s invisible to the naked eye as a product of biochemical reactions.
- Butterflies smell with their feet.
- A polar bear’s skin is black and their fur isn’t white — it’s transparent. Their tongues are mottled with black, that’s why sometimes they appear blue, purple, or black.
- Flamingos turn pink because they eat shrimp.
- Fish can suffocate under water.
- You can’t hum while holding your nose.
- Oxford University is older than the Aztec empire.
- The world’s largest snowflake was 15 inches wide.
- 40 million years ago, a species of penguins used to be the size of a 6-foot human and weighed up to 250 pounds.
- Due to its height, The Burj Khalifa lets you see the sunset once when you’re on the first floor and then again if you take the elevator to the last floor.
Do you know any fun or curious facts? Let’s all share what we know with each other.
- Advertisement -