Some of the most exciting things about watching a movie are the details. Whether it’s a funny one, like when someone defuses a nuclear bomb using Excel or an Easter Egg like seeing Heath Ledger’s Joker on an ambulance in the 2019 movie Joker… They always manage to make the film much more interesting.
ViralSection found 15 tiny details in movies that very attentive users on Reddit have discovered for those of us who may have missed them.
1. In the 2019 movie Joker, the design on the back of this ambulance looks like Heath Ledger’s Joker.
© The Dark Knight / Warner Bros
2. In Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Chewbacca’s seat is visibly dirtier than Han’s.
3. Keanu Reeves and Alan Rickman look a lot alike.
© Harry Potter / Warner Bros
4. One of the Kakamoras in Moana was made to look like Baymax from Big Hero 6.
5. In the movie Cars, the canyons are giant, old automobile hoods and front fenders.
6. In Back to the Future, the name of the mall changes after Marty runs over one of the 2 trees.
7. In 6 Underground, at 14:42 you can see Ryan Reynolds filming *that* video for his social media.
8. In Harry Potter, in the background students can be seen eating parodies of cereal brands, like Cheeri-Owls.
9. In Evan Almighty, God, posing as a waiter, has a name tag that says Al Mighty.
10. In The Road to El Dorado, there is an ancient version of the DreamWorks logo in the book of spells.
11. In Unthinkable, they defuse a nuclear bomb in MS Excel, while typing gibberish.
12. In Zootopia, Jodie Hopps’ iPod is full of pun names for artists and bands.
13. In the 2017 version of Beauty and the Beast, after Cogsworth became human, his mustache stayed uneven, like the hands of a clock.
14. In Fellowship of the Ring, the candles next to Gandalf have melted, marking the time he spent reading the scrolls.
15. In Ratatouille, the dog barking at Remy is Doug from Up.
© Up / Pixar Animations
How many of these did you notice on your own when you were watching the movies? Please let us know and let’s see who has the biggest eye for detail!
Preview photo credit Harry Potter / Warner Bros