Women these days have started thinking and speaking their mind.
Let’s be real, that’s not good for the planet. It might just fall off from its axis.
Here, I have made detailed pointers of things women can’t do to remind them where they actually stand.
1. Women are terrible drivers.
#TouchTheSkyWithGlory : Fg Offr Avani Chaturvedi became the first Indian Woman to fly a fighter aircraft solo, when on 19 Feb 18 she flew a MiG-21 Bison aircraft in her first solo flight. The photo attached has been taken after her solo sortie. pic.twitter.com/nHWe4sgSmi
— Indian Air Force (@IAF_MCC) February 22, 2018
2. And don’t even get us started about their parallel parking skills.
A while ago, in a response to a tweet about my wife driving her warship, somebody made a comment about women drivers. This is my wife berthing her ship between a container ship and a destroyer. No tankers, no fuss, not easy (video speeded up for ease). pic.twitter.com/yylVCLT9af
— Rich Harris (@pusserinwales) October 17, 2018
3. They should stick to making sandwich. Honestly, that’s probably the only decent thing they can make.
Internet Trolls:“make me a sandwich”
Teen Explorer: "I made you a sandwich … Now ski 37 days and 600km to the South Pole and you can eat it."
Record breaking 16 year old explorer, Jade Hameister breaks records and wins the internet. ✊🏾 pic.twitter.com/4VbBitjJes
— Mohamed Salih (@MohamedMOSalih) January 26, 2018
4. They can’t play sports demanding physical stamina.
Mithali Raj tops an illustrious list of India's most prolific T20I run-scorers 💪🇮🇳
— ICC (@ICC) November 15, 2018
5. After all, their fragile bodies can’t take much.
— Neha Shrivastav (@Neha_Social) September 19, 2018
6. They can’t handle pressure and take big decisions.
As she gets ready to take the position of IMF Chief Economist this week, Gita Gopinath shares her thoughts about taking on this new role. pic.twitter.com/hJ3tIgU0Fj
— IMF (@IMFNews) January 2, 2019
7. They should stay at home since they can’t take care of themselves.
8. Women are bad at science.
Ritu Karidhal (Deputy Operations Director), Nandini Harinath (Deputy Operations Director), Anuradha TK (Geosat Programme Director) –
These are the three Indian women who helped to send India's probe to Mars on a fraction of the budget of the US or European space budget. pic.twitter.com/tl1vF9ZwnZ
— Minorities in STEM (@MinoritySTEM) July 31, 2018
9. And they don’t know how to lead.
10. They don’t make for good politicians because honestly, who is going to take them seriously?
— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) January 21, 2019
11. Women can’t reason, they are too emotional.
12. Women aren’t funny.
Image Source: scoopwoop
13. Women can’t handle their career after they become mothers.
"I was really happy to get this far. For all the moms out there, I was playing for you today"
— Wimbledon (@Wimbledon) July 14, 2018
14. They can’t be trusted with positions of power and authority.
Source: Times of India
15. Women can’t read maps.
— Shreya Dhoundial (@shreyadhoundial) September 9, 2017
16. Women are bad data scientists.
Here's an initial list of Indian women representing data space. Just a starting point. Please feel free to add in names of women that you know and I have missed adding. Also, suggest ways in which this could be made better/more usable. https://t.co/FeoA2ebZav #WomenInDataIndia
— Devangana Khokhar (@DevanganaK) February 21, 2018
17. And they certainly can’t run a country.
— World Economic Forum (@wef) January 22, 2019